Renee E. Thiry, Esq.
Partner specializing in Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, and Family Law.
Renee E. Thiry, Esq. grew up watching her father work hard for his clients. She chose to follow in his footsteps and has done a tremendous job in doing so. Like her father, she cares about her clients and treats them like family. She was taught by her father to never give up and to keep fighting no matter what. She understands the importance of getting people back on their feet after a work related injury, a disability, or a divorce or custody case. It is this understanding and passion that keeps her clients coming back, for all of their legal needs.
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation
- Longshore/Shipyard Worker Claims
- Social Security Disability
- Wills & Estates
- Family law
- Personal Injury
- Georgia, 2008
- Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2010
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia – 2002
- Spring Hill College , Mobile, Alabama
- B.A. – 1997
Honors and Awards
- The Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group’s Top Injured Workers’ Attorney – 2017
- South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program Ben Kilborn Volunteer Lawyer of the Year – 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- SAVLP – Board Member – South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2016 – 2020
- Mobile Bar Association, 2009 – Present
- American Bar Association, 2009 – Present